Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec or Business?

Options
  • 09-04-2016 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am sitting my Junior Cert this June and we have to confirm our subject choices for Leaving Cert in a few weeks. I'm definitely doing French, Biology and Chemistry. Up until recently I was dead set on doing Home Ec aswell but apparently it's really difficult? I've heard the course is massive. Home Ec is my favourite subject though and I'm thinking of doing human nutrition for third level if pharmacy doesn't work out. I swear I'm not boasting or exaggerating but I am one of the smartest in the year (btw theres only 100 in our year) and even if it is difficult I'll probably be okay with it. However, all my friends are doing business and I'm wondering if I should be doing a business subject? I really like doing the accounts in business so I was thinking for points maybe I should do it or business as I've heard thats easier. Should I do business, accounting or home economics? If you've done any of these for LC please tell me how you found themðŸ˜☺️

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,132 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If you like Home Ec., choose it.

How other people found subjects is of no use to you. Subjects you find difficult, others will find easy and vice versa. Do the subjects you like. You will work at subjects you like, even if things get difficult. A subject you don't like is very hard to work hard at.

Advertisement