Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Earphones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

If they are as good as the CX200s I bought years ago, that is indeed a bargain.

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 22,140 ✭✭✭✭Esel

FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20.

Buy something else for 2p.

Nice buds (have), but

Noise isolating =/= Noise cancelling

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Used to buy pair after pair of these, after one would break I'd stall straight into Argos/HMV and replace em with another at €45 a pop. Great buds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Had the same pair of these for 8 years, just lost one rubber from the bud recently. Highly recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

First Version aren't available in Argos for €14.99 - http://checkargos.com/product/9371053

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Allyall wrote: »
    First Version are also in Argos for €14.99 - http://checkargos.com/product/9371053

No stock though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    No stock though.

That would help... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,724 ✭✭✭billyhead

I tried to add a bicycle tube which I need to the earphones order and use Parcel motel to deliver to a UK address and when I try to checkout I am been charged for postage and packing. What the free delivery all about for purchases of £20?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

billyhead wrote: »
    I tried to add a bicycle tube which I need to the earphones order and use Parcel motel to deliver to a UK address and when I try to checkout I am been charged for postage and packing. What the free delivery all about for purchases of £20?:confused:

I think you might have to change the delivery option to free delivery. I always get the paid delivery option and i have to change it to free delivery before submitting my order.

I'm not sure if its a way to catch people out and get them to pay for delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Said I'd buy these if my horse came in in the Grand national cos I don't absolutely need these. Headphones on the way :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

great sounding headphones. can be a bit fragile down around the jack plug so buy a few pairs or be very gentle with them, but at 20 quid, they certainly are worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭Ardent

They are great sounding. I noticed a huge jump in clarity between the original version of these phones and the II version.

As for being fragile, I always get at least a couple of years before the cabling breaks somewhere. And this coming from someone who routinely falls asleep with them on at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭Soarer

athtrasna wrote: »
    Said I'd buy these if my horse came in in the Grand national cos I don't absolutely need these. Headphones on the way :D

If you were on the winner, you can afford more than a £19 buds! ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Mine dispatched this morning already, fastest time I think for me for Amazon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

billyhead wrote: »

id say it has to be an add on item.either type in add on item to amazon or use this http://www.fillerchecker.co.uk/ to find something worth very little to add on.
    it should work then.worked for me anyway.thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

its 25 pounds for free delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

its 25 pounds for free delivery

Not with these headphones, it's £20

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

for UK deliveries yes

WfsjRys.png

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I got free delivery just now, worked out at a little over €25 in the end.

Advertisement