Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much does Peter Marks Charge for an ombre or a balayage look? (Limerick/Clare)

Options
  • 09-04-2016 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hello all :)

Just wondering, in the limerick city area, how much do peter marks charge for a ombre or a balayage style? My hair is just past my shoulders, and is a naturally mousey colour, I would be looking for a caramel ombre or a balayage, as the blonde would be too harsh against my skin as its pale, aswell as my hair colour:)

The reason I'm saying peter marks, is i have a gift voucher, and i want to use it :)

Can anyone please share their experiences of these services also please, and which look would be easier to maintain :)

Any other salon recommendations are welcome also incase i decide to use the voucher for something else!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

emrk wrote: »
    Hello all :)

Just wondering, in the limerick city area, how much do peter marks charge for a ombre or a balayage style? My hair is just past my shoulders, and is a naturally mousey colour, I would be looking for a caramel ombre or a balayage, as the blonde would be too harsh against my skin as its pale, aswell as my hair colour:)

The reason I'm saying peter marks, is i have a gift voucher, and i want to use it :)

Can anyone please share their experiences of these services also please, and which look would be easier to maintain :)

Any other salon recommendations are welcome also incase i decide to use the voucher for something else!!

Well as it's colour you would be looking in the region of maybe €100 +....up to about €140 I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 emrk

Well as it's colour you would be looking in the region of maybe €100 +....up to about €140 I'd say.

Thanks for the reply :) was guessing as much!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

Make sure you get some recommendations for a good colourist.
    Lots of stylists say they can do the Balayage technique but it's freehand painting without foils and it takes practice to do it well. I've seen some horrendous attempts that leave you looking like you gave a toddler a brush and a pot of bleach!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 emrk

MinnieMinx wrote: »
    Make sure you get some recommendations for a good colourist.
    Lots of stylists say they can do the Balayage technique but it's freehand painting without foils and it takes practice to do it well. I've seen some horrendous attempts that leave you looking like you gave a toddler a brush and a pot of bleach!
    Thank you, i haven't gone ahead with it yet, but i'll make sure they know what they are doing :)

Advertisement