Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This sounds like a pisstake....

Options
  • 08-04-2016 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi lads, silly question but I had nowhere else to put it.

I have a wedding to go to in ballygunner tomorrow, and need some assistance.
    I have a mild digestive issue where I may need the bathroom at any given moment. Where are the bathrooms in St.Mary's? Are they accessible during a wedding? I've been on their site but no avail. Any help? Cheers!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

I have similar issues,get there in time and go round the back to the sacristy to see the lie of the land.Get a seat at the back of the church, at the edge of the pew on a side aisle, if you need to move at speed and not draw attention to yourself. Carry some Arret too.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Press_Start

Cheers lad, absolutely diabolical. Sometimes if I know I can't go anywhere it gets worse and I get awful anxiety about it. Any idea where the bathrooms are? I played at a wedding years ago and know there's a big in there, can't for the life of me remember

Advertisement