Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One 500GB - Ori + Rare Replay Bundle ~ €210.50 [Amazon Warehouse Deals UK]

Options
  • 07-04-2016 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Anytime I've bought from Amazon WHD, always is like new, almost perfect condition, no blemishes nothing..
    Anyway..

Xbox One 500GB Console - Ori and Rare Replay Bundle - £170.39 (€210.49) (After Amazon VAT exchange).

81LheTRc27L._SX522_.jpg
    • This console bundle included full-game downloads of Ori and the Blind Forest and Rare Replay
    • Play and store more games than ever, including your Xbox 360 games, with the 500GB Hard Drive
    • Experience the unique intensity, precision and comfort of the Xbox One Wireless Controller
    • Jump ahead with Xbox One. Experience the greatest games lineup in Xbox history this year with exclusives like Halo 5:Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Forza Motorsport 6
    • Play with friends on Xbox Live, the world’s premier gaming community and enjoy your digital and disc-based Xbox 360 games

Each has a different description, you could choose one you prefer. E.G.
    Used - Very Good
    Item is in original packaging, but packaging will come damaged. Bundled game is included. Small scratches on front of item (less than 0.6 cm. x 0.6cm.). All purchases eligible for Amazon customer service and a 30-day return policy. «

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Says 170 at checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

tharmor wrote: »
    Says 170 at checkout

Changed it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Says 170 at checkout

Ship to PM. Will be cheaper...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Says 170 at checkout

Thats because you are shipping to Ireland and the VAT goes up, ship to ParcelMotel or UK address and it will be cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭gleesonger

Thanks OP, ordered one there.
    Have been on the look out for the last while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Quality deal. This is actually the bundle I got in November for £220 (non warehouse) which was good at the time. Still not played Ori though, I heard it's good but there's too much going on with games with gold and EA Access. Cheapest generation of gaming I've ever experienced!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Shefwedfan wrote:
    Thats because you are shipping to Ireland and the VAT goes up, ship to ParcelMotel or UK address and it will be cheaper

I would rather pay extra bucks for free returns...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

I would rather pay extra bucks for free returns...

And how does it change it? You send it and then write to CS that it costed you XYZ. They refund you straight away...

Advertisement