Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doogee Homtom HT6

Options
  • 07-04-2016 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Just bought this phone and looks good except - it says it is meant to fit two micro sims and one micro sd but there is only room for two micro sims. Anyone know if there is somewhere else to put an sd card? Also if not is the 16gb storage enough or will I run into problems later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

They both go in same slot. The SIM goes into the innermost section and then the SD card goes into the outer section.
    HERE

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭partnership

MoodeRator wrote: »
    They both go in same slot. The SIM goes into the innermost section and then the SD card goes into the outer section.
    HERE
    I want to use two sim cards and an SD card not one and one

I think you will be out of luck then. I do not think that is an option. I think it is either 2 sims OR 1 sim and 1 SD

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭partnership

So will I have enough memory on the phone without SD card do you think. Not a music person so mainly apps and photos.

You should be ok for a while, just back up your photos to the cloud

• Advertisement
Advertisement