Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log in as admin to my Facebook business page

Options
  • 07-04-2016 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,892 ✭✭✭

As the thread title says. I admin a few pages eg, Page ABC but when i go them i am not logged in as Page ABC and dont see an option to do so. Now if i post it shows as coming from Page ABC but if try and share a post its shared on my personal page. :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,892 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Anyone? :confused:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

On facebook are you using the small down arrow on the afar right and choosing manage pages from the list of options?

If you do that and pick the page you want then when you look at where you would post it should be showing the logo of that page meaning you are posting as it. There is an arrow at the top of the post then to change who you post as also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

As the thread title says. I admin a few pages eg, Page ABC but when i go them i am not logged in as Page ABC and dont see an option to do so. Now if i post it shows as coming from Page ABC but if try and share a post its shared on my personal page. :confused::confused:

Sounds like this post of mine earlier http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057579101

Advertisement