Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Virgin media in my complex

Options
  • 07-04-2016 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Lads

I need some help please, My complex doesn't have the Virgin media in, we are at 6mb at the moment and keeping dropping during the night as well.

I have checked all the complex including the houses, apartments, hotel. They all have high fibre speed internet, by looking at the map, we like a hole in the middle without any service.

I don't understand why and trying to call virgin media couple of times, but still no luck.

I hope someone here will show me the correct direction to get high speed internet.

My google map coordinate is :53.282917, -6.440244

Thanks very much

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Get in touch with your complex management company.

It took me a few years, but I eventually got my management company to allow Virgin into our building.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 stewart_jia

bk wrote: »
    Get in touch with your complex management company.

It took me a few years, but I eventually got my management company to allow Virgin into our building.

I did try them, but they didn't respond to me for this.

Would you know a way to get them do this?

Regards

Advertisement