Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dympna Hughes RIP daughter Sherin

Options
  • 07-04-2016 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi I went once to the late Dympna Hughes RIP a very nice lady and a good medium told me some past truths and recognised all Spirits present for me.I believe her daughter Sherin is now giving readings in her Mams place Does anyone have any feedback or has anyone gone to Sherin Hughes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Hi I went once to the late Dympna Hughes RIP a very nice lady and a good medium told me some past truths and recognised all Spirits present for me.I believe her daughter Sherin is now giving readings in her Mams place Does anyone have any feedback or has anyone gone to Sherin Hughes.

I would have guessed this is a gift if exists. If daughter is one now I would imagine its passed on like a trade? Is there an accredited psychic / cold reading school or is it family trade only? I would be interested in persueing this career.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 galwaygirl54

I agree with you could be very much a special gift passed down the generations.I believe the Arthur Finlay school in England teaches mediumship.I also believe some people are more open than others.One must definitely believe in life after death and also that we can communicate safely with spirit World.I think there is a group in Kildare who are like a Spiritual group.A guy from Dublin called Tom Colton may be of assistance to you google him.

Advertisement