Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connolly station to Tallaght training Centre

Options
  • 07-04-2016 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone tell me how to get from Connolly to Tallaght TC on public transport

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Deano555 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how to get from Connolly to Tallaght TC on public transport

If that's in Cookstown Industrial Estate, LUAS from Busaras to Belgard and walk from there.

Check Google Maps for walking directions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Depending on what times you're travelling at, I'd consider getting the 27 bus from outside the ramp at Connolly. It's usually quicker and it's definitely more comfortable than the Luas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deano555

Thanks Guys
    Arrive approx. Connolly station for around nine am Depart Connolly at approx. 3pm
    Will only be going on odd days what about a taxi to the centre would it be very expensive ?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

Deno you best bet would be the Luas

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deano555

Thanks for that guys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Get the luas red line and get out at cookstown. Its a no brainer.

Edit . provided its not on strike ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Put your exact locations (home and training) and relevant dates and times into www.a-b.ie and tweak the settings. Make sure you have selected "take neighbouring stops into account for origin and destination maximum 20 min walk".

Note that there are two completely different Cookstown Roads in the same area!

Location here: http://www.inou.ie/directory/fas/14152799672447212.html

Advertisement