Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitive Cod LAN in Waterford

Options
  • 06-04-2016 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

currently in the process of getting details together to host a LAN in waterford, im looking to see if we would get enough numbers, so we can then get the ball rolling, so if you wouldnt mind filling out the poll id really appreciate it.

my intentions are to get 16 teams into it, with the possibility of increasing it if we have more interested, obviously we are going to be using CWL settings and format, hoping to make it a double elim bracket, venue and time to be announced once we can see if it is viable,

we are going to be offering a prize pool of at least 80% of entrance fees, so the more we get in the higher the pool, so spread this link to your friends and lets make this a big event.

our aim is to pay out on the prize pool, cover all costs and the remainder will be going to a charity we have yet to decide on,

we plan on having the event streamed and are also selling spectator passes for people who just want to come watch,

so to reiterate this is a charity LAN, we are not looking to profit off this, we want to get a competitive community going in Ireland and are looking to make a small step with this, if you have any advice or recommendations please send them my way

if you have any questions you can contact me here or on twitter
    @Rapid_FuZioNs

thanks for taking the time to read this, lets make this the start of a great community

Would you be interested in competing at a LAN for Black Ops 3 in Waterford, Ireland? 3 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,834 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Count me in, but i think you should also extend it to PS4. And i would be more than willing to assist (I live here too), always wanted to have some gaming related social club here, so i'm all in!

Advertisement