Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Headrest/roof media player

Options
  • 06-04-2016 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I know there is loads of headrest DVD players and seen a few roof versions as well. Really I don't want to put in DVD player as that means buying loads of DVD etc.

At the moment I use my android tablet and just stick it onto the headrest but this ends up with kid pulling it off etc as it is just stuck on with velcro.

What I would like is Dual screen in headrest with headphones and have option to either connect in tablet/media player. Is there any options or is it just DVD players?

Thansk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,427 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

What media are they watching on the tablet, is it streamed, downloaded or accessed using an app?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

colm_mcm wrote: »
    What media are they watching on the tablet, is it streamed, downloaded or accessed using an app?

Majority is already downloads which I just play back.

I have huge media console in house so I just pull stuff from that when heading on a long trip. I maybe use it once every 3 months but it is a life saver

Do you think you could put them on a USB stick or sd card?

Do you think you could put them on a USB stick or sd card?

Probably, I just seen some of the more expensive DVD players seem to have USB option

That would probably be the most straightforward way provided the menus etc were easy to work.

• Advertisement

That would probably be the most straightforward way provided the menus etc were easy to work.

Any recommendations?

what's the budget?

what's the budget?

No real limit, just within reason.....

But I do like my gadgets, just hide the bill from Misses

Advertisement