Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

issue with trying to download my photos from icloud to PC! HELP PLEASE!

Options
  • 06-04-2016 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi everyone!

I recently cleverly got m iphone 6 screen damaged so Im sending it backt o Apple -

The thing is, they think they might need to replace the phone so I have been advised that although I have my phone backed up to iCloud, I should back up my photos to a harddrive or PC to be safe before I send phone back.

SO... here in lies the issue. Im on ICloud (logged in) and I select all photos and click the download icon- the PC the gives me the below option

"Do you want to open or save IMG123.jpeg from cvws.icloud-content.com?"

So, I select save and the location I would like to save it to-

The problem is, the PC (or iCloud) is only saving one at a time which would mean I have to click save separately for each photo - 6500!

Is there anyway I can just do save all to the one place? I don't have time e to save them all separately?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

You could just plug the iPhone into your computer and a picture app should offer to import all the pictures.

Advertisement