Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT 2017

Options
  • 04-04-2016 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for anyone who is interested in getting the group discount deal for the ******** platinum course. It reduces the cost from 595euro to 425euro, but once registered it is completely the same as single package. Please PM me if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sekinat5724

I am interested ! have you found a group!?? I would love to join a group if any one is interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Spotaceous

I'd be interested if this is still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sekinat5724

Spotaceous wrote: »
    I'd be interested if this is still available.

We can form a group if ur interested I just pm u there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Anyone else still looking to form group, I am interested.

Hi All,

My son wants to buy the link. A couple of people in his class are dithering and he wants to buy in next day or so, if anyone still looking to form a group?

I know from my elder son last year that you only need the 2 people to form a group and the discount is well worth it. Let me know if still any unattached singles!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Ann-Marie

Hi

I'm also interested. How soon are you willing to pay as I would ideally like to do it as soon as possible to secure a place.

Thanks
    Ann-Marie

If anyone still not sorted please Pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Spotaceous

I'm not getting notices for this tread. If anyone is still looking I'm free.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 2017ul

Spotaceous wrote: »
    I'm not getting notices for this tread. If anyone is still looking I'm free.

I'm also looking to form a group if you are still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CaoBre23

Hi all,

I'm interested in availing of the discount. If anyone could PM me as soon as possible that would be great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 SDAVID136

CaoBre23 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm interested in availing of the discount. If anyone could PM me as soon as possible that would be great!

I'm interested and I've PM'ed you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ladydaisy

If anyone is still interested in forming a group PM me as soon as possible.

Advertisement