Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LARP/LRP Children of the Free 2016 Events

Options
  • 04-04-2016 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Would you like to be a warrior or wizard, a rogue or ranger? The Irish Guild of Live Role-players (IGoLARP) offers you the chance to become the hero in a larp setting where every action or inaction can have serious consequences on future events.
    Events are set in a mid to high fantasy Celtic setting. The Children of the Free campaign pits a hard core group of Celts and Vikings fighting for survival against powerful Fomorian demons and their Fir Bolg allies. Events take place in Glencree on the Dublin/Wicklow border

Please check out our group ‘Irish Guild of Live Role Players - Children of the Free’
    Rules are to be found at www dot igolarp.com slash rules
    Email us at igolarp at gmail dot com to find out more

Events run from Friday evening to Sunday lunchtime, and tickets include meals and indoor accommodation

13th - 15th May
    10th -12th June
    22nd - 24th July
    7th -9th October

*SPECIAL OFFER 1* Introduce a new player and you receive a €5 discount OR 10xp
    PLUS your friend receives €5 discount OR 10xp. Ts+Cs apply
    *SPECIAL OFFER 2* If this is your first event and you are not being brought along by a friend you will receive a €5 discount OR 10xp. Ts+Cs apply

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 PurpleRainbow

Event Menu
    Friday evening: Jacket potatoes with chili con carne
    Saturday breakfast: cereal or sausage sandwich
    Saturday lunch: sandwich rolls
    Saturday evening: chorizo bolognaise with pasta
    Sunday breakfast: cereal or sausage sandwich
    Please inform me if you are vegetarian/vegan/have dietary requirements and I will do my best to accommodate these if given sufficient notice

• Registered Users Posts: 18 PurpleRainbow

Event Menu 13th - 15th May
    Friday evening: Jacket potatoes with chili con carne
    Saturday breakfast: cereal or sausage sandwich
    Saturday lunch: sandwich rolls
    Saturday evening: chorizo bolognaise with pasta
    Sunday breakfast: cereal or sausage sandwich
    Please inform me if you are vegetarian/vegan/have dietary requirements and I will do my best to accommodate these if given sufficient notice

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sparkles_099

Where in Glencree and can I have contact details please

Advertisement