Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirascreen 2.4G Wireless HDMI Wi-Fi Display Dongle not detected on Moto E

Options
  • 04-04-2016 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

I bought a “Mirascreen 2.4G Wireless HDMI Wi-Fi Display Dongle” supporting AirPlay DLNA Miracast.
    http://eud.dx.com/product/mirasreen-...4#.VpEmOlIRrzc
    So I connected the dongle to a HDMI port, and began the install process to connect with my Android Moto E (2nd Gen. 2015). V 5.02
    However my Android “Cast Screen” is unable to detect the MiraScreen device. I notice there is no search or menu icon to seek “wireless device” on the Cast Screen.
    I attch screenshot of the TV indicating it has completed the detection process (upper right)
    and a screenshot of the Moto E Cast screen displaying “No nearby devices found”. This pops up instantly with no scanning process.
    Thoughts welcome !

Advertisement