Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix App on Windows

Options
  • 04-04-2016 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the Operating systems forum.

I have a laptop on windows 10, and since last week the app for Netflix has stopped working? It will not boot when started from the apps menu or the programs menu.

Netflix works fine when viewing from a browser (Firefox) but I would prefer to use the app. I have searched through the windows store and there does not seem to be an update and I have tried removing and re installing the app, but no joy.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I had a similar problem before and deleted and reinstalled and that sorted it, not sure what the issue was but it's fine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

Thanks Atlantic Dawn, was that a recent thing (perhaps the latest update?) or was it a while back?
    The flipping auto updates on Windows 10 are an absolute curse.....

Advertisement