Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping costs for iron set

Options
  • 04-04-2016 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭

Looking selling some irons on eBay but wondering what to put cost of postage as for both UK and Ireland - anyone any experience doing this and typical costs etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Looking selling some irons on eBay but wondering what to put cost of postage as for both UK and Ireland - anyone any experience doing this and typical costs etc?

Ireland about €15 2 day courier. Use parcel2go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭big_drive

Killer for UK, could be around €40

I had to ship a set before and it cost me around that figure I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

I usually go with Ireland 15 UK 25.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭lowelife

Just gone back through my stuff, €33 to post to UK with GLS. (2014 though mind you)

This was 11 irons, 2 woods and a putter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Tobe honest have found adverts much better for selling clubs and often u will get a local buyer to collect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

+1 on the adverts tip. And there is a 10 or 11% commission on eBay, too.

In any case parcel2go.com/ie is pretty ok. I use 3kg 120x10x10 to UK and get 21€ plus VAT from GLS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

mike12 wrote: »
    Tobe honest have found adverts much better for selling clubs and often u will get a local buyer to collect.

Totally agree and I usually do use adverts but I'm selling a set of miura irons and not sure demand will be there on adverts so put them up on Ebay

Advertisement