Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any alternatives to Aliexpress with faster shipping?

Options
  • 03-04-2016 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering is there any websites that are pretty much as cheap as Aliexpress but have free shipping that is fast e.g. within a week. I presume for this to happen it would have to be an EU website or a Chinese website that ship from the EU. I have been using Aliexpress for over a year now and it's been great but I am starting to get tired of waiting at least 3 weeks for my items to arrive. Does anyone know any legit websites that would have such a service. Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

i would love to know too but i suspect the short answer is no.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

http://en.efox-shop.com

I think this site ships from the EU but can't comment on them as I never used them.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Why is it cheap? Chinese labor costs. That doesnt apply in Europe.

The likes of eu.dx.com market themselves as ships from EU but really just cross ship from themselves and it takes just as long.

If you want the same goods but shipped quickly use Ebay.co.uk sellers with Item Location: UK selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

ED E wrote: »
    Why is it cheap? Chinese labor costs. That doesnt apply in Europe.

The likes of eu.dx.com market themselves as ships from EU but really just cross ship from themselves and it takes just as long.

If you want the same goods but shipped quickly use Ebay.co.uk sellers with Item Location: UK selected.

This is a bust really as many list the item as Location UK, ships within a week. then it takes 3 weeks for the item to arrive and it has Chinese postage information on it :mad: .

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

_Brian wrote: »
    This is a bust really as many list the item as Location UK, ships within a week. then it takes 3 weeks for the item to arrive and it has Chinese postage information on it :mad: .

If that happens open a paypal claim and you'll be refunded.

• Advertisement
Advertisement