Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

invicta watches

Options
  • 03-04-2016 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have seen some sites selling invicta watches reduced from over 2k to sometimes under 100 ? The sites seem reputable but those discounts just seem unrealistic, what are your thoughts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

Do you need to ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

But why would they rrp them so high ?I see they used to be swiss made but bought over from a us company , by the looks of it rhey are same quality as sekonda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

There's several brands looking toward that style of marketing, Theorema (or whatever they're called) another. Don't buy and it will go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,248 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

pm. wrote: »
    But why would they rrp them so high ?

So people think they're getting an absolute bargain when they're regularly sold in a "sale".

Some of their models use decent enough movements from what I remember. I think some use a Seiko one, and I think I remembered seeing one with a Valjoux 7750 (used in some watches that cost several thousand euros, though the finish will obviously not be as good).

But then again, why not just buy a Seiko with a Seiko movement...

Advertisement