Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Contacts

Options
  • 03-04-2016 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I recently lost my phone (htc) and have purchased a replacement which is not htc.
    My contacts were not synced with my gmail but I had recently synced my phone with my laptop.

Is there a way to retrieve my contacts in this way?

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,777 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Hi guys,

I recently lost my phone (htc) and have purchased a replacement which is not htc.
    My contacts were not synced with my gmail but I had recently synced my phone with my laptop.

Thanks in Advance!

What application on your computer did you use to sync the contacts? I presume you can use this to export them back to the new phone. If you tell us what you used we can tell you exactly what you need to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

Hi guys,

Thanks in Advance!
    Open contacts.google.com
    Import there and they will appear in your phone..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,777 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Open contacts.google.com

Think the op means they were not synced with google.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

Hi guys,

Thanks in Advance!
    Open contacts.google.com

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭law_student1

Yes unfortunately I have not got them synced to google.

I synced it with the HTC Sync manager.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

Yes unfortunately I have not got them synced to google.

I synced it with the HTC Sync manager.

If Htc sync manager doesn't have an export option find where is saving the contacts, most likely to a folder in the root of your C drive. Once you have the individual contacts it's very easy to import them into Google but you may have to combine them to a single file first. Find them first

Advertisement