Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's JP Gilbourne up to

Options
  • 03-04-2016 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Seeing as the Foley thread was shut down for drifting off topic, I figured I'd set this one up so people could share their sightings of the now incredibly allusive John Paul Gilbourne. Since Christmas 2015 JP has made one brief public appearance at L'Ecrivain. Apart from that, no one knows where he is or what he's up to.

Those of you who are keen to assist in the search should note the following:
    He's a small blonde hairy man, about 5'7", often seen on the golf course or with a Dunnes bag wandering the streets of south inner city Dublin. He has numerous aliases including JP Gilbert and DJ Jay-o and hates cyclists and children/ba$tard$.

Happy hunting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Foley thread re-opened

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Stevie Zodiac

Surely 5'7" is something of an exaggeration?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Don't forget his much renowned and well esteemed turn as Bachelor of the Year a few years back.

I'd say he's probably in the Malt House/Marconi House in some background capacity myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 corcaigh_abu

Nice reference to the thread in the OTB Crappy Quiz last week. JP's sports knowledge is surprisingly poor. Obviously just seemed good compared to Ray.

Advertisement