Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Locked keys in car

Options
  • 03-04-2016 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but it seems the best place to put it, so iv managed to look my keys in my boot, I don't have a spare unfortunately. Is there any realistic way to get back into the car without smashing the window or calling a locksmith? It's a Mk4 Golf.

Obviously I know posting answers to this on a public forum wouldn't be wise but if anyone could pm me that would be great, I'd really rather not smash the window if atall possible.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

If you have breakdown assist then you may be covered for someone to call out, or else it's a case of getting a mobile locksmith. There may be some on adverts.ie that could sort it. I would wait until monday if possible...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭corks finest

ASOT wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but it seems the best place to put it, so iv managed to look my keys in my boot, I don't have a spare unfortunately. Is there any realistic way to get back into the car without smashing the window or calling a locksmith? It's a Mk4 Golf.

Obviously I know posting answers to this on a public forum wouldn't be wise but if anyone could pm me that would be great, I'd really rather not smash the window if atall possible.

Cheers.
    If near Cork, locksmiths on tramore Rd,reasonable,Morgan

Advertisement