Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

GSF Car Parts - Weekend Offer 35% Off Everything

Options
  • 03-04-2016 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

I posted this on the Bargain Alerts, but just in case you DIYers don't monitor that forum here's an opportunity to hopefully get some reduced rates on car parts.

I've purchased from them before with no problems and if living in the Dublin area you can collect as well.

Use Code: WOW35

Valid until end of today only.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

wandererz wrote: »
    I posted this on the Bargain Alerts, but just in case you DIYers don't monitor that forum here's an opportunity to hopefully get some reduced rates on car parts.

I've purchased from them before with no problems and if living in the Dublin area you can collect as well.

Use Code: APRIL40

Valid until end of today only.

I just checked them there for 5L Mobil 1 5 30 esp. 112 euro! Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭wandererz

mickdw wrote: »

I did say "car parts"

Can't please everyone i guess.
    You should have mentioned the price with the discount applied though rather than being so melodramatic. It's €74.

Still doesn't hurt to shop around. Halfords has it for €59.99.

Let us know where it can be found cheaper.

Probably want to investigate other oils as well.

Here's one (albeit non-scientific) comparison.
    https://youtu.be/EJiLwBGjfnw

I'm just posting something that may or may not be useful to some people and for certain items.

Make what you will of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

mickdw wrote: »

I checked the same. Lolz.

Throttle body 300 yo yo, 186 on mister auto. Hmm 135% ish?

MAP sensor looks competitive ish. Depending on the unspecified brand is suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

wandererz wrote: »
    I did say "car parts"

Can't please everyone i guess.
    You should have mentioned the price with the discount applied though rather than being so melodramatic. It's €74.

112 would appear to be their normal price so I think it's fair to quote that. Or is it a case of them having inflated prices of many items by about 100 percent to enable them to offer 40 percent discount...... certainly what it looks like.
    I've bought that oil in Halfords for €54 less a further 10 percent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Bought my 4 new shocks off them a bit too early it seems....

Bollox! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I always check around, however last week I bought brake calipers, exchange from GSF as they were half the price of everyone else. The ones I got were genuine too !

Advertisement