Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where do I start..gym in kilkenny

Options
  • 03-04-2016 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,I'm new to boards for a start.so hope this is in the right place..I'm looking for a gym.preferably in kk to start in,I want to really get into weights,cardio ect..I'm only beginning to look into all this,mostly online so I'm not even sure about the type of stuff or the names of the stuff I need to be doing. I want to lose weight but also get very toned,so build muscle..I obviously needto start by going to a gym where I can be told what to do step by step..but I'd live some more info on what I need to be asking for,a d also where the best gym is that I'm not walking in there Haveing no idea what I'm doing,I'm truly new to all this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

Hey AMZ123 im in the same boat im looking to shed my fat and get toned and then bulk up im looking to get a gym plan im started the gym but i dont know anything about weights and currently looking to get a plan asap as i dont have a clue what to do the gym i chose was only because of location and has no real instructors so i was wondering if anyone here could help or give me hints or tips

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Bit late but try Fennelly's Fitness in the city.

Advertisement