Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

camping/travel toilet roll

• 02-04-2016 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

does anyone know where to get those small rolls of toilet roll that can fit in an edc pouch found some on ebay and there about 7 euro plus 10 euro postage is there anywhere else they can be got cheaper

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

Just use a pack of 3 or 4 ply pocket tissue and/or small pack wet wipes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 survivaljunki3

i have tried them but i have a long narrow space in my pouch and those mini toilet rolls would fit perfectly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭wolfeye

Use 1/2 pack pocket tissue rolled up in ziplock bag then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 survivaljunki3

il pic up a pack tomorrow to see if it fits there cheap enough to test and if they dont fit they will be used anyway thanks for help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭hexosan

i have tried them but i have a long narrow space in my pouch and those mini toilet rolls would fit perfectly

You've a long narrow space in your pouch. :D

I got a giggle out of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Try Downshire caravans in Banbridge .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

To save the €7 plus €10 P&P I'd sit down with a couple of toilet rolls and rewind and fold them into the size I needed. I can even think of a suitable time when I'd not be doing much else and have all the materials to hand to try :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Wet wipes, only job for it! Iv a pack in my hunting bag that goes mear everywhere with me and a pack in the van. Very handy to have...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Pfft toilet roll. The true survivalist will consider himself lucky to find a handful of grass for his wiping needs.

Advertisement