Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture shops.

Options
  • 02-04-2016 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60,501 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend some furniture shops around Carlow town looking for a new bed and sofa/couch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,885 ✭✭✭patrickc

Murphys liquidation in Graigue has some nice stuff in it, bought a new couch before Vhristmas and visited every shop in Carlow, ended up going to furniture and design in Bagenalstown for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Something carlow is lacking is a good furniture shop. I went to tullow interiors as the had what I wanted in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Minogue furniture in Graiguecullen across from the gaa grounds have a fair selection. I'm not to sure about their suites of furniture. Zokia is up the road aswell I've never been in but it looks decent from the window.

You could also try Next I noticed they were selling off display couches there a few weeks ago. They can be pricey if not buying on sale though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Tullow Interiors in Tullow is only about 15 mins from Carlow. They have a nice selection of furniture in the shop and can order stuff for you if you fancy something that they don't have in stock.

Worth a look at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

It depends on what kind of style and budget you're dealing with

I ended up buying my bed online from http://www.beds.ie/ as I didn't like much of what I saw in the shops. Zokia had some nice ones, but not exactly what I was looking for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement