Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riello Gulliver Blu BGK1 airlock (I think)

Options
  • 02-04-2016 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi All, I recently ran out of oil - when the tank was refilled the burner in the cellar tries to start, runs for about 20secs then turns off. This is repeated 2 more times then it stops until I press the reset buttom on the burner.
    I presume the burner has air in it and this needs to be bled or maybe not I don't know - any help would be appreciated - I don't know much about burners and I only moved in a couple of months ago.
    I'm thinking maybe I should get it serviced anyway but I would like to get it running over the weekend until I can call someone on Monday.
    There are a few screws and taps at the front of the burner- if I can figure out how to post pics I will put them up.
    Thanks in advance.
    -Pat

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

If your burner is like the one in the pic below, then follow the instructions in the green box.
    If you are not certain get a professional to do it. You don't want a basement flooded with oil if you get it wrong.

382047.jpg

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users Posts: 14 home1

If these pictures help - here are the connectors at the burner.

Advertisement