Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examinations 2016 Timetable

Options
  • 01-04-2016 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Does anyone know when the undergraduate exam timetables are to be published this year? They were published this day in the academic calendar last year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

IWJ wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the undergraduate exam timetables are to be published this year? They were published this day in the academic calendar last year.

I emailed the academic registry a few weeks ago and got the below in reply so it should be on the MyTCD site from Monday

'The Annual Exams are due to take place over the date span of 03 to 27 May 2016 inclusive. The Annual exam timetable will be published on Monday 04 April 2016. You will be able to view this via the Portal.'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

Has anyones my.tcd.ie updated with their exam timetable yet?

Nope :( my F5 key is about to fall off my laptop, I've been checking since 7 this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭IWJ

I believe an email is usually sent out when they're up. Last year the email was sent around 16.20

I believe an email is usually sent out when they're up. Last year the email was sent around 16.20

Great, I'll stop assaulting poor F5 so! I'm just so impatient!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭IWJ

They're up for me.

They're up for me.

Thanks IWJ!

Advertisement