Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medical advice

Options
  • 01-04-2016 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I've haf blood tests 6 werks ago, doctor rang me straight away as my whire blood cell count was under 2 and I had to have bloods done 4 weeks later in which I did, they came back lower, doctor wants me to see a heamologist, I feel fine only I'm extremely tired all the time even after a full nights sleep, could be up 2 hours and im wrecked again ive headaches but im putting that down to the tirdness, anynody got sny ideas why this is happening I don't know how to put under the right place.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid it is not permitted to seek or give medical advice on Boards. You need to speak to your GP or the haematologist to get a proper diagnosis.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement