Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on TV Show 30 Rock

Options
  • 01-04-2016 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭

Don't watch that much TV and never watched this series when it was on. However I have seen some clips and it looks like I might like it, also I see it received great reviews.

I was thinking of getting the box set from Amazon but I noticed in the comments people saying that there are no subtitles or only subtitles on seasons 4-7.

Before I buy I just wanted to check if any parts of this are in a foreign language (not English) where subtitles would be required?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,724 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Not that I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,666 ✭✭✭brian_t

If any english speaking sit-coms or dramas have any foreign language dialogue - they always have on screen english subtitles without having to access any subtitle menus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

It's on the US netflix too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

It's on the US netflix too
    Unfortunately I no longer have access to US Netflix since my ISP gives me an IPv6 IP address, so my VPN does not work now :(

Advertisement