Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Login Issue

Options
  • 01-04-2016 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Im having issues all day trying to login online. I have tried a few computers. When I go to manage policy and login with policy number and password and press continue instead of loading the account page it just goes back to the home page. If I try again I have to wait half an hour to try again and the same thing happens. The password and policy number is correct. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

CIP4 wrote: »
    Im having issues all day trying to login online. I have tried a few computers. When I go to manage policy and login with policy number and password and press continue instead of loading the account page it just goes back to the home page. If I try again I have to wait half an hour to try again and the same thing happens. The password and policy number is correct. 
    Hi CIP4 
    Sorry you are having problems logging into your account. We are not aware of any issue's with our website at moment. Can you DM me with your policy details and we will look into this further for you. If you have an urgent query or need to make a change to your policy I will arrange for someone to call also.
    Regards 
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭CIP4

Hi CIP4 
    Sorry you are having problems logging into your account. We are not aware of any issue's with our website at moment. Can you DM me with your policy details and we will look into this further for you. If you have an urgent query or need to make a change to your policy I will arrange for someone to call also.
    Regards 
    Seán
    PM sent, thanks. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PhilsMuliaina

Hi I've been having the same issue with the website, every time I log in it's back to the homepage. Is there any update?

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi I've been having the same issue with the website, every time I log in it's back to the homepage. Is there any update?
    Hi PhilsMulianina,
    It seems we are having some difficulties with our online account. Once its up and running again we will be in touch.
    In the meantime is there anything we can help you with?
    Una

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi Folks,
    The issue relating to your online account should be resolved now.
    Try and log on and if your still having difficulties please drop me a PM.
    Thanks
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement