Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Who does custom exhausts in Dublin

Options
  • 01-04-2016 2:47pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need a custom made exhaust, its actually for a motorbike but I'm guessing any exhaust guy can do it. Does anyone know where in Dublin I can get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭kdevitt

Not certain they do bikes, but Souhans in Trim used to do custom exhausts - might be worth a shot if they're still in business.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

kdevitt wrote: »
    Not certain they do bikes, but Souhans in Trim used to do custom exhausts - might be worth a shot if they're still in business.

They are indeed they did some work on my S4 just after christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Souhans is your best bet as said. Not quite Dublin, but not exactly a million miles away either. :)

Advertisement