Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Illustrator for Masters Thesis

Options
  • 31-03-2016 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi,
    This might a bit of a strange one but I hope its in the right place. I am a masters student and I would like to include some images/illustrations in my thesis to show some ideas. Its about 4 visual images that probably make zero sense to anyone but me but Id like to include them 😊
    Thing is I can not draw and am seeking someone who may be able to work with my ideas, negotiate and then do the drawings,illustrations. I'm not seeking a perfect artist just someone who would like to do it, is willing to to do it and we can work together. Please keep in mind I am a broke student! But we can talk ill cover costs of materials for example or we will come to some agreement. Plus your images have the added bonus of being in a published thesis 😊 if anyone is interested or can do it please pm me thank you 😊

Advertisement