Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Illustrator for Masters Thesis

• 31-03-2016 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭ Moon Indigo

Hi,
    This might a bit of a strange one but I hope its in the right place. I am a masters student and I would like to include some images/illustrations in my thesis to show some ideas. Its about 4 visual images that probably make zero sense to anyone but me but Id like to include them 😊
    Thing is I can not draw and am seeking someone who may be able to work with my ideas, negotiate and then do the drawings,illustrations. I'm not seeking a perfect artist just someone who would like to do it, is willing to to do it and we can work together. Please keep in mind I am a broke student! But we can talk ill cover costs of materials for example or we will come to some agreement. Plus your images have the added bonus of being in a published thesis 😊 if anyone is interested or can do it please pm me thank you 😊

Advertisement