Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which version moto 360

Options
  • 31-03-2016 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Recently bought the Moto 360 smartwatch and I don't know which version it is. Does anyone know how I can tell if its the first,second or, if there is one, third generation of Moto 360?

Cheers...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,226 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

If I am correct, the 1st Gen has the button on the centre of the right hand side (where the 3 would be on a classic watch), the 2nd Gen is a bit higher up (closer to where the 2 would be). There is no 3rd Gen, although there is a sports version

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭matt360

If I am correct, the 1st Gen has the button on the centre of the right hand side (where the 3 would be on a classic watch), the 2nd Gen is a bit higher up (closer to where the 2 would be). There is no 3rd Gen, although there is a sports version
    Cheers!! Thanks for that...

Advertisement