Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering in North Dublin/City Centre

Options
  • 31-03-2016 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

I work as a carer for my Mam and I am free two days a week I find because I am in the house a lot I miss the work banter and not mixing with people. I do stuff like exercise classes and meet friends at w/ends but would like to maybe do some voluntary work a few hours. Thing is because I work 24/7 with someone with Dementia I would prefer to change the mindset as it would be better for me mentally my counsellor suggested doing stuff that I like doing I love animals, gardening or cooking so that field would be good. Unfortunately DSPCA and Dogs Trust is too far for me where I would love to go but I dont know any animal places near. I dont know if anyone has any suggestions of places that would need someone for the above things.

Comments

Advertisement