Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones - Rooms to rent - Amazing seafront Double ensuite rooms €550

Options
  • 31-03-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    I'm new to Greystones and I'm working full-time in the town. It's proving very difficult to find somewhere to live as there are practically no rooms to rent available. I'm wondering if anyone on here or anyone you know is also looking for a place to live and would like to get together to share a house.

I've found a beautiful 3 bed place on daft, right on the seafront with amazing views. The rent is 1600 and has 3 double ensuite rooms. I'd like to find 3 other people to share the house with me. I'm easy-going and easy to live with, open to any possibilities. Preferably I'd like to find people with a similar profile, 20s/30s working. If you know anyone who might be interested please share, thanks.

please get in touch

Advertisement