Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edit and Reply buttons don't always show in Safari

Options
  • 31-03-2016 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Everything else is the same (as Chrome OS X), but these four buttons don't immediately appear in Safari (OS X, Version 9.0.3)

Edit: they are showing now, but I've had this problem for a while. Maybe they just load really slowly? While I was typing this post in Chrome they eventually loaded in Safari, but they displayed instantly in Chrome, so I don't know. It took at least several minutes for them to appear in Safari.

Edit 2: I've had other problems with Adverts.ie specific to Safari OS X in the past FWIW.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Moved from Helpdesk.

Might be more suited here.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Rewired

Can close this thread now. Have updated Safari and the problem no longer occurs, seems it was a Safari specific issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement