Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craft metal flashing

Options
  • 31-03-2016 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Im looking to buy a roll of very thin metal flashing that can be cut with a exacto knife or scissors? Im making a light up wall sign and need to b able to bend , staple gun and cut with a stanley knife, ive searched online but cannot find, i need about 5 metres of it 100mm thick x 0.3mm thin

If u go to 5:50 in on this video its exatly he stuff im after
    https://youtu.be/d7bdr7nIV4g

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭callee

It looks like Aluminium, available from Amazon in various thicknesses, you can also get copper. I have one that I can use paper punches to cut, not sure of the thickness but I'll check. You might also find it under "ArtEmboss" foils.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭specialized105

Thanks if u can check the thickness

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭specialized105

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭callee

Medium Weight, manufactured by Amaco, PM me if you have troubles getting it.

Advertisement