Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payscale and Increments

Options
  • 30-03-2016 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Sorry - I'm sure this has been done to death. I have tried to look around before posting but couldn't find the answer to my question.

Should I have moved up the pay scale this March 01st?

I'm pretty sure that I should have.

I was on point 6 up until 24th December 2014
    I then moved to point 7 on 08th January 2015

I haven't moved up since and am still on point 7.

I'm not being lazy - I have googled around. However, I'm not great at understanding all the bureaucracy and am afraid I am reading this wrong.
    Those earning €35,000-65,000 will receive the next increment due (e.g. 1st September 2013), wait 15 months (to 1st December 2014) for the next and then a further 15 months (to 1st March 2016) for the following increment - two 3 month delays. Incremental date will now be 1st March and subsequent increments will be paid at 12 month intervals, with the following increment paid on 1st March 2017.

I am sending this information to my HR dept but I know that I will be waiting a while for the reply.

Wondering if anyone here can share their expertise

Really wish I was better at understanding all of this.
    Thanks
    BL

EDIT: I just noticed something .... if I didn't move up the scale until 08 Jan this was a one month delay from 1st December. So maybe this increment is being delayed by one month also?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭newirishshogun

Same boat as yourself my increment will be in this months paycheque according to HR.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Same boat as yourself my increment will be in this months paycheque according to HR.

Thank you

I contacted HR after I posted that above and I was told to email query as they needed a paper trail. Haven't heard a word back since! Not even a confirmation of having received the mail

Advertisement