Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire brigade bill

Options
  • 30-03-2016 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

My son was driving my car and crashed it,it also flipped over,the car was in my name but he was driving,who has to pay the bill,the driver or the owner

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Was your son insured on your policy or a different one?

CAn you not claim it off insurance?

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

the block wrote: »
    My son was driving my car and crashed it,it also flipped over,the car was in my name but he was driving,who has to pay the bill,the driver or the owner
    Hi The Block
    Sorry to hear this. You may be covered for Fire Brigade charges you would need to contact your insurers Claims Department to confirm this. If you are insured with us PM me your policy details.
    Regards 
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hi Sean from liberty I do hope you put this thread forward for training purposes....( excellent opportunity for a great laugh in the break room)

I would guess yee come across some funny calls and mails and the likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Folks, plenty of places on the site to talk shite, lets not do it on the Talk To forums, ok? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Dav wrote: »
    Folks, plenty of places on the site to talk shite, lets not do it on the Talk To forums, ok? :)

Sorry but really couldn't resist as it has been fun all the stories and all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement