Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tm L96 Aws upgrade question

Options
  • 30-03-2016 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi

Recently bought a Tm L96 aws and its great. I am new to airsoft but I am very interested in the sport.

I was just wondering if anyone in Ireland has upgraded their L96 and if so, where did you purchase from and what upgrades have you installed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

kun aguero wrote: »
    Hi

Recently bought a Tm L96 aws and its great. I am new to airsoft but I am very interested in the sport.

I was just wondering if anyone in Ireland has upgraded their L96 and if so, where did you purchase from and what upgrades have you installed?

When it comes to TM if it ain't broke don't fix it. They are very good bits of kit out of the box. Your best bet is to keep your barrel clean, get a good optic and experiment with different weights and brands of bb's till you find what works best.

Advertisement