Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Smaller WWE PPV trips?

• 30-03-2016 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi lads,

So it looks like at some point in the next six months I'll be made redundant, luckily at a company that can pay us well to leave. As a result, I'm looking at having a bit of extra spending money and I've decided to allocate an amount to go to a sporting event I otherwise wouldn't see.

A non-Mania/Slam etc WWE ppv has come up and I'm starting to consider it.

Has anyone been to one of the 'regular' monthlies? Any tips? Particular areas to look out for?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Hi lads,

So it looks like at some point in the next six months I'll be made redundant, luckily at a company that can pay us well to leave. As a result, I'm looking at having a bit of extra spending money and I've decided to allocate an amount to go to a sporting event I otherwise wouldn't see.

A non-Mania/Slam etc WWE ppv has come up and I'm starting to consider it.

Has anyone been to one of the 'regular' monthlies? Any tips? Particular areas to look out for?

Thanks!

I've been to 5 Manias, Rumble and Money In The Bank. If you haven't done a PPV before I would suggest saving your money and going to SummerSlam in NYC or Mania 33 in Orlando.

The reason is if you go to a normal PPV all you going to get to go to is the PPV. RAW will be in a different city the next night more than likely so if you go to SummerSlam you will get to go NXT, SummerSlam and RAW because all are on in the same city.

I'd suggest as a first time PPV trip to go to WrestleMania because there's loads to do and your getting the most bang for your buck since you're travelling all that way for the event. Orlando would be the perfect first time Mania spot because you don't just have to do WWE stuff you could go to Universal and Disney as well as Mania, NXT, RAW, ROH, WrestleCon, Evolve, JRs Show, Axxess etc. etc.

But that's just my opinion

Advertisement