Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Wonder What These Little Fellers Are

Options
  • 29-03-2016 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭

Night-Vision, I have the light amplitude on low but there is three of these guys moving at the same speed together, two close and the other one north-westerly. Maybe birds but not sure. Two together close but the third one is a bit away on the left and in motion to the other two main ones. Birds or swamp gas ?

PS: Please don't say aliens :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Night-Vision, I have the light amplitude on low but there is three of these guys moving at the same speed together, two close and the other one north-westerly. Maybe birds but not sure. Two together close but the third one is a bit away on the left and in motion to the other two main ones. Birds or swamp gas ?

PS: Please don't say aliens :)

frabz-Im-not-saying-its-aliens-But-the-answer-is-aliens-f02b04.jpg

Ducks maybe? From the formation

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

You're spot on, with your birds conclusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

OK, that's the birds and ducks out of the way in regards to night vision recording. Now onto the meteors and to distinguish between both.

If I catch anything unusual in the night sky I'll post it here. Who knows what's going on up there.

Advertisement