Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a favour - shadow removed in portrait pls

Options
  • 29-03-2016 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a portrait of a person quiet close to a wall and her shadow (from flash) just to the left. I want to remove the shadow; it's a favour for a friend.

But it's something that I've never done and don't use photoshop. Would anyone be willing to give it a go for me please? I can't post the photo here, I can send it on to anyone willing.
    Thanks in advance,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

might be worth posting the image so people know whats involved..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭dinneenp

sunny2004 wrote: »
    might be worth posting the image so people know whats involved..

I understand but at the persons request can't. It's a head and shoulders shot, person very close to back wall and thin shadow on left, like this but thinner http://www.gettyimages.ie/detail/photo/germany-cologne-mid-adult-man-in-apartment-portrait-royalty-free-image/149691399
    If nobody will without seeing it first I understand. If somebody offers & decides after seeing it that they can't I understand too.
    Thanks again,
    Pa

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Send me the file and I will give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,115 ✭✭✭dinneenp

CabanSail wrote: »
    Send me the file and I will give it a go.

Thanks for the quick work and a perfect fix. Thanks to everyone else who PMed me offering as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

It was easy done and for a good cause.

• Advertisement
Advertisement