Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1:1 Coaching

Options
  • 29-03-2016 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey Guys,

I'm currently 2/3 the way through a Personal Training course and I'm keen to but into practise some of my learning's, in addition to my own life experience of training. I've spent many years playing sport and weight training (+10yrs) and would consider myself to be in decent shape (sub 20min 5k; all lifts are at least 1.3 times body weight etc).

I'm keen to gain more hands on experience training and coaching individuals 1:1, resultantly I'm happy to give some free coaching to anyone interested in reaching out to me. Worth noting however that I do have a full time job outside of fitness and hence my availability is limited.

Anyway if you're based in Dublin or Kilkenny, I'd have no problem conducting a 1:1 session with you. Again this would be absolutely free. Big benefit for me here is gaining experience with individuals 1:1 as opposed to the team environment which I'm more familiar with.

Drop me a message if it's something you'd be interested in.

Thanks.

Advertisement