Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cleaning smashed glass from car, Dublin

Options
  • 28-03-2016 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Scumbag just smashed car window in with hammer. Guards been and gone but now have to clean up. Glass everywhere and have small kids who will obv find every left over splinter. Will any valet service (after I get window replaced) Hoover th glass out?? Am in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭MarkN

polydactyl wrote: »
    Scumbag just smashed car window in with hammer. Guards been and gone but now have to clean up. Glass everywhere and have small kids who will obv find every left over splinter. Will any valet service (after I get window replaced) Hoover th glass out?? Am in Dublin

Just get a mini valet and tell them there was glass smashed so can they be extra thorough when vacuuming.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

You will find glass anywhere and everywhere so strip anything you can out and if seats are easily lifted up or out do so even the boot you will get glass.

Vacuum out then go over it again very thoroughly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

You will find glass anywhere and everywhere so strip anything you can out and if seats are easily lifted up or out do so even the boot you will get glass.

Vacuum out then go over it again very thoroughly.
    You'll still be finding glass months later!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

vandriver wrote: »
    You'll still be finding glass months later!

What use is your post really.

No way of course you will find glass it gets everywhere hence me saying strip out anything they can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭honreal

I had a windscreen smashed and when the car was left in for a replacement windscreen the guys hoovered and cleaned all glass from the car this included the air vents and seats , dash etc. think it was Autoglass

The car was cleaner coming out of the shop than before it went in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement