Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Marketing Course Part-time

Options
  • 28-03-2016 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a English degree and since September been studying digital marketing & social media marketing at a level 7 purpose award. Im looking to get more qualifications in this area as I recently gained a job in this area and want to build my knowledge upward. I work 40 hours weekly so will have to be online/part time course.
    I was looking into the Digital Marketing Institute at the Postgrad Dip in Digital Marketing and in University of Aberdeen in theis Msc in Digital Marketing Leadership. I did look into University of Ulster Digital Communications but I think it will cost to many annual leave days as their a lot of group work assignments and theirs also lectures on a Wednesday.

I think the digital marketing institute be my best bet, but worried about how its not recognised in Ireland only Scotland.
    I also looked at the Digital Skills Academy Level 8 one year degree which is accredited by DIT and looks very impressive but it double the cost of some of the other courses I mentioned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭c6ysaphjvqw41k

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Thanks for your reply, I think they are very money orientated, that the real subject of learning gets lost with them with all video clips and then two large assignments. I think I may do the Communications course in University Ulster or do the online digital leadership course from Aberdeen Uni.I couldnt really go to any evening classes in Dublin as I work in Louth and don't drive. But thanks for your help.

Advertisement