Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best insurer for young drivers?

Options
  • 28-03-2016 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

so my little brother is doing his LC at the minute and myself and my parents have told him that if he gets his first choice course they will buy him his first car and I'll pay for the insurance for the first year.

What company is doing the best deals for first time, young male drivers these days?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Howdy,

so my little brother is doing his LC at the minute and myself and my parents have told him that if he gets his first choice course they will buy him his first car and I'll pay for the insurance for the first year.

What company is doing the best deals for first time, young male drivers these days?

Read this thread

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/99200764

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is no one best insurer for a particular demographic group. Prices vary widely depending on the person and their individual circumstances. You will just have to ring around for quotes and see who is the most competitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

No specific answer to your question unfortunately. You'll just have to ring them all and try to play them of each other.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Only thing he can do to ensure he gets the best price on insurance is:
    1. Get full license asap
    2. Stay away from bigger engined cars/boy racer type cars

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is too many insurance threads in this forum so we're trying to cut donw a bit.
    Use the linked thread and read the other sticky thread - A Guide to Motor Insurance & FAQ's

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement