Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accurate psychics in that have actually forecast things that have come to fruition

Options
  • 26-03-2016 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

So i've been trying to navigate this part of boards looking for a psychic in the Dublin/North Kildare area.

I'd like to hear from anyone who's foretold future came true! I am really interested in having a reading done that tells me about the future with accuracy but all i'm finding here is people giving vague "*psychics name* is very good". Does anyone have any stories or events that have happened that they were told about by a psychic that they can share?

I'd love to go to a psychic but really don't fancy wasting my money to get some vague predictions!

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement